- Practice areas
- Legal practice
Daniel Hammes has been working as an attorney at FPS since 2019. He advises national and international clients on all aspects of employment law.
He is specialised in drafting employment contracts, negotiating and drafting termination and compromise agreements, as well as providing legal representation for unfair dismissal proceedings. He also advises on labor leasing issues and status determination proceedings.
- Areas of expertise
- Education and career
- 2019: Zulassung als Rechtsanwalt
- 2019: Zweites Juristisches Staatsexamen in Rheinland Pfalz
- 2017: Erstes Juristisches Staatsexamen Universität Mainz
- 2019: Admission as an attorney
- 2019: Second State Examination in Law, Rheinland Pfalz
- 2017: First State Examination in Law, University of Mainz