- Practice areas
- Legal practice
Dr. Hagemann primarily focuses on trademark law, competition law, industrial design law and copyright law. He has years of expertise in the following fields:
- consultancy in trademark strategy
- trademark rights searches
- trademark applications (national and international)
- trademark watch
- design rights
- portfolio administration (trademarks, designs)
- contracts drafting
- combating product and trademark piracy
- judicial monitoring of advertising efforts
- judicial and extrajudicial assertion and defense of claims.
His clients number among high profile national and international enterprises; in particular, he is active in the luxury goods and pharmaceutical industries as well as advertising agencies and business start-ups.
- Areas of expertise
German, English, French
- Education and career
Dr. Hagemann studied in Kiel and Paris, and was the academic assistant for Prof. Hans Hattenhauer, Kiel. He graduated in 1994, completed his legal clerkship in Berlin, and has been a practicing attorney since 1995.
Best Lawyers® International:
Since 2018, Dr. Frank Hagemann was selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers™ in Germany in the field of Intellectual Property Law.
Dr. Frank Hagemann recommended in Trademarks and Design / Unfair Competition (“vast knowledge of trademark law”, competitor; „good, fast, client-oriented and walking textbook", competitor ).