- Legal practice
Dr. Johannes Bode advises clients throughout Germany on issues relating to labour law as well as commercial and corporate law. He represents companies and private individuals nationwide in court litigation.
His main practice areas in commercial and corporate law include advice on the incorporation of a company, the drafting of articles of association, shareholder changes and transformations as well as day-to-day support. In addition, he advises on commercial and contract law, such as negotiating and drafting complex contracts.
In individual employment law, Dr. Bode advises clients in particular on contract drafting, out-of-court dispute resolution and termination proceedings. His areas of practice also include advising on questions of co-determination law.
- Areas of expertise
- Employment Law Disputes
- Negotiation and Drafting of Employment Agreements for Board Members, Managing Directors and Employees
- Corporate Disputes
- Incorporation and Restructuring of Companies, Reorganizations
- Shareholders' Meetings, Partners' Meetings
- Legal Advice for Officers, Directors and Managers
- Education and career
- Since 2019 Attorney at FPS in Düsseldorf
- 2019 second state examination in law in North Rhine-Westphalia
- 2017 doctorate with a dissertation on corporate law
- 2015/2016 legal assistant in a major international law firm
- 2014 first state examination in law at the University of Osnabrück focusing on German and European Corporate and Capital Markets Law