- Areas of expertise
- Legal practice
Dr. Fritz is managing partner as well as firmwide spokesperson. Dr. Fritz advises entrepreneurs and companies in all matters of commercial law. He mainly consults entrepreneurs and companies pertaining to the real estate market.
Dr. Fritz is a member of the Johann Wolfgang Goethe-University, Frankfurt am Main advisory board, university department for key skills, as well as a jurisprudence lecturer. Since 2004, he also has been the honorary consul of the Czech Republic.
- Education and career
- Dr. Fritz studied at the University of Frankfurt am Main and completed his doctorate in 1999 at the Johann Wolfgang Goethe University with the dissertation “The salary risk in labor dispute“
- 1986 – he gained practical experience as a lawyer at Walter Conston & Shurtman in New York
- 1987 – entry as a lawyer in the law firm Paul, Paul & Schmitt in Frankfurt am Main (now: FPS)
- 1988 – he was made partner
- Since 2003, Dr. Fritz is managing partner at FPS
- Erfolgreiches Business Networking, in: Kanzleimanagement in der Praxis: Führung und Management für Kanzleien und Wirtschaftsprüfer, Claudia Schieblon (Herausgeber) 4. Auflage, Dezember 2018
- Brexit: In die Isolation; in: JUVE Heft 09/2017, Seite 39
- Interview "Seit 25 Jahren Steigerungen - aber ganz smooth", in: Deutscher AnwaltSpiegel Ausgabe 25/2012, S. 14 ff.
- Praxishandbuch der Immobilien-Projektentwicklung, C.H. Beck Verlag, 3. Auflage 2013
- Praxishandbuch der Immobilien-Projektentwicklung, C.H. Beck Verlag, 2. Auflage 2007
- Praxishandbuch der Immobilien-Projektentwicklung, C.H. Beck Verlag, 1. Auflage 2002
- Das Lohnrisiko im Arbeitskampf, in der Reihe: Europäische Hochschulschriften, Verlag Peter Lang, Frankfurt am Main 1989
Best Lawyers® International:
Since 2016, Dr. Robin L. Fritz was selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers™ in Germany in the fields of Real Estate Law.
Dr. Robin Fritz recommended in real estate law (“very competent, entrepreneurial-minded”).
Best Lawyers / Handelsblatt:
Dr. Robin L. Fritz is listed by Best Lawyers as peer-recommended lawyer in Germany in the field of "Real Estate Law". The list of the most outstanding commercial lawyers has exclusively been evaluated by the highly-respected peer-review publication Best Lawyers for the Handelsblatt.