- Legal practice
Dr. v. Schweinitz is a senior associate in our Real Estate Department. He specializes in the area of real estate transactions, project development as well as corporate law and mergers and acquisitions (share and asset deals), where he advises national and international clients in all related legal matters. Another speciality of his is emissions trading law where he advises national companies and different public authorities and is co-author of a commentary.
- Areas of expertise
Deutsch Amerikanische Juristen Vereinigung e.V.
Gesellschaft für Umweltrecht e.V.
Forschungszentrum Umweltrecht e.V.
Forschungszentrum Technikrecht e.V.
- Education and career
- Assistant Professor Fachhochschule für Verwaltung und Rechtspflege, Berlin,2007-2010
- Postdoctoral Research Assitant, Prof. Dr. Michael Kloepfer, Humboldt-University at Berlin, 2003
- World Bank, Environmental Department, Environmental Economics and Indicators Unit, Washington D.C., USA 1999
- Commentary on Emission Trading Law, 2005
- Doctoral Thesis on Constitutional Law, Legal Theory and the Financial Relation between the Federal Republic and the German States, Humboldt University at Berlin, 2001
- Master of Laws, Georgetown University Law Center, Washington D.C., USA 1999