- Areas of expertise
- Alternative Dispute Resolution, Mediation, Conciliation
- Product Safety and Product Liability
- Transportation and Cargo Business/Shipping
- Insurance Law
- Distribution Systems / Franchises
- Corporate Governance and Compliance
- Corporate Disputes
- Managers' Liability and D&O Insurance
- Legal Advice for Officers, Directors and Managers
DIS40 (Deutsche Institution für Schiedsgerichtsbarkeit e.V.)
Düsseldorfer Anwaltverein e.V.
Deutscher Anwaltverein (DAV)
- Legal practice
Marco Wagner advises and represents clients in and out of court at court and during mediation proceedings in all areas of commercial and distribution law, corporate litigation as well as consultant liability.
He has several years of experience advising companies of the automotive supplies industry, he has supported numerous (add-on) transactions in the health care field and he defends his clients against demands out of insolvency laws as well as enforces claims for insolvency administrators.
- Education and career
2014 – 2018 Attorney at ARQIS Rechtsanwälte
2012 – 2014 Attorney at Hogan Lovells International LLP
Legal clerkship at Hogan Lovells International LLP, in Dusseldorf and Washington, D.C. (USA)
Research associate at the Commercial Criminal Law Institute at the Osnabrück University
Legal studies at the Osnabrück University and at the Università degli Studi di Firenze (Italy)