- Legal practice
Maxim Gnatjuk advises national and international clients on all legal aspects of real estate. He has extensive experience advising on real estate transactions, drafting real estate related agreements as well as property management and rental issues. Maxim's expertise also includes tax and corporate law.
- Areas of expertise
- Tax Audit Support
- Tax Optimization of Transactions
- Tax Optimization of Assets, Inheritances and Corporate Successions
- Tax Optimization of Loans, Investments and Corporate Structures
- Tax Court Disputes
- Asset Management
- Real Estate Transactions and Financing
- Property Law
- Real Estate and Project Financing
- Project Development
- Real Estate Development Projects
- Estate Planning
- Corporate Matters
- Real Estate / Property Law
- Corporate Succession
German, English, Russian
- Education and career
Maxim Gnatjuk is Associate Partner at FPS Berlin.
Prior to FPS, Maxim practiced in international law firms across Berlin, Brussels and Moscow.
Maxim holds a Master’s degree (LL.M.) in international Trade and Commercial Law from Oxford Brookes University, England, which he completed in 2014.
Maxim graduated from the Freie Universität Berlin and successfully completed the First State Examination in 2010. In 2012, he completed the Second State Examination at the Berlin Superior Court.