- Legal practice
Sophie Burgmann advises national and international companies as well as private individuals on legal issues arising in the real estate context. She provides project-related legal advice and represents clients in court in matters involving private construction law, contract law, or architectural law.
Sophie Burgmann specializes in negotiating and drafting contracts with construction companies and architects, providing comprehensive legal advice to clients in matters involving contracts with construction companies or architects, in particular fees of architects, and representing clients in court when disputes arise in this area.
- Areas of expertise
German Bar Association
- Education and career
- 2016: Second state examination in law in Hessen
- 2014 – 2016: Legal internship in Frankfurt/Main and Chicago (USA)
- 2012 – 2014: Research assistant at the of the Chair of Public Law and Comparative Law from, Mrs. Prof. Dr. Sacksofsky at the Goethe-University Frankfurt
- 2012: First state examination
- 2007 – 2012: Legal studies at the Goethe University Frankfurt/Main