Certified Specialist in Construction and Architectural Law
Frankfurt am Main
Eschersheimer Landstraße 25-27
60322 Frankfurt am Main
T +49 69 95 957-121
F +49 69 95 957-100
T +49 211 30 20 15-0
F +49 211 30 20 15-90
Admitted in: 1996
- Practice areas
- Legal practice
Mr. Jüngst is Board Certified Attorney for Construction and Architectural Law and has been a practicing attorney since 1996. Since 2020 he also is managing partner. As a seasoned attorney, he extensively experienced in expertly guiding his clients through the highly complicated legal process for large building projects, specifically high-rise buildings and industrial centers. He is skilled in advising his construction project clients through the myriad of form of contract and claim management.
Mr. Jüngst has developed fine-tuned expertise in forensic jurisprudence for principals and contractors alike in all facets of civil procedural law and he advises his clients on all aspects of real estate transactions.
Specifically, he has advised:
- an international airport operator as to contract form and legal represented them
- a landfill and waste management company as to supplementary agreements and conflict management
- a 35 hectare comprehensive building land development near the Frankfurt Airport
- a large German bank during the reorganization of a corporate headquarters
- an Austrian building enterprise and legally represented them
- an international industrial enterprise and provided them with contractual advice
- Areas of expertise
German Legal Association (Deutscher Anwaltsverein; DAV)
ARGE Baurecht (Construction and Building Law Association)
Senate of the BWA (Federal Association for Economic Development and Foreign Trade)
Stephan Jüngst awarded as "TOP Lawyer 2022" and "TOP Lawyer 2021" in the field of Private Construction Law.
The Legal 500 Deutschland
Stephan Jüngst recommended in real estate and construction - construction (including litigation). FPS’ construction law practice, led by Stephan Jüngst, gives ‘high-level advice’ and has ‘deep knowledge’ of residential and commercial project developments.
Stephan Jüngst recommended in private construction (“very good negotiator, reliable”, competitor).
Handelsblatt / Best Lawyers®
Stephan Jüngst selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers™ in Germany in the field of Real Estate Law.