- Legal practice
Urte joined FPS as an attorney in 2011. Since the beginning of her legal practice in 1999, she has worked in real estate business law. Prior to FPS, she worked for several years in the management of a Berlin real estate services group and headed the legal department there. This is the reason for her special approach to real estate business issues. At that time, she was also responsible for the further training of employees in all areas of tenancy law, brokerage law, condominium law and the legal requirements of property management/property-related services.
Since joining FPS in 2011, Urte has been involved in the legal support of real estate transactions, mainly concerning tenancy law issues and the drafting of the necessary provisions in purchase agreements. The focus of her work at FPS is the handling of mandates under real estate brokerage law as well as tenancy law, in particular commercial tenancy law. Advice, for example on the drafting of tenancy agreements, is accompanied by the enforcement of claims in court. Amicable conflict resolution is a sustainable alternative to this.
- Areas of expertise
DAV/ Berliner Anwaltsverein
Arbeitskreis Mediation im Berliner Anwaltsverein
- Education and career
- 2014 Specialist attorney for tenancy and residential property law
- 2011 Admission to the Berlin office of FPS, Associate Partner
- 2009 Mediator (DAA)
- 1999 Inhouse Counsel of a Berlin company in the real estate industry
- 1999 Attorney at Law (RAK Berlin)
- 1999 Second State Examination Berlin
- 1997 First State Examination Berlin
- 1994 Start of studies at the Freie Universität Berlin