At FPS we believe that attorneys need more than just legal expertise to successfully advise clients. For our service philosophy focuses on effective and successful solutions to entrepreneurial challenges.
This is why during your first three years as an associate at FPS you will receive intensive training and be familiarized with the firm's standards by one of our partners. We will include you, step-by-step, in all aspects of servicing clients, offering you an interesting, varied work day from the beginning.
If this sounds interesting to you and, aside from a solid knowledge of the law as documented by at least one state law examination passed with honors, you also have additional qualifications (dissertation, board certification program or LL.M.), we would very much like to meet you.
We offer you the following:
- Flat hierarchies and direct client access, including personal responsibility for servicing clients
- Interesting business law matters and complex transactions
- Experienced partners as mentors
- Option to specialize in a particular area of the law
- Regular feedback meetings to realize strengths and weaknesses
- Continuing education events and programs, as well as board certification programs
We look forward to receiving your application.