To be honest, we are just a little proud of the fact that law clerkships at FPS are in very high demand. Maybe, the reason is that we leave enough time for our law clerks to attend workshops and to prepare for the second state law examination. Needless to say, law clerks at FPS must have received an above average score on the first state law examination.
But more importantly, to become part of our team, you must have entrepreneurial spirit, passion and social competence. For in our minds, top performance is not only the result of cumulative professional expertise, but also requires cohesion and harmonious work among the team.
You agree? Then maybe we should get to know each other.
We offer you the following:
- Introduction to the demands of actual client matters
- Integration into teams from the first day
- Demanding responsibilities in your preferred practice area
- Culture of personal responsibility and collegial co-existence
- Mentor system with experienced attorneys
- Time for questions
We train law clerks in following practice areas:
- Employment Law
- Banking and Finance Law
- Energy Law
- Corporate Law / M&A
- Commercial Law
- Real Estate and Construction Law
- Intellectual Property / IT
- Public Law / Procurement Law
- Tax Law
We look forward to receiving your application.