"Something with computers and definitely something for nerds?" You couldn’t be more wrong! Wherever there is digitalization you are exposed to IT law. FPS’s IT Team advises across a broad spectrum of IT issues including large IT projects (implementation of agile software, outsourcing of IT infrastructure to the cloud, etc.), the implementation of innovative business models and the use of artificial intelligence. Our IT experts also advise on the admissibility of forward-looking online marketing measures, software piracy and the protection of know-how. In addition, the IT team is regularly consulted in relation to corporate transactions and start-ups as in a networked world the essential assets of many organizations are digital.
In order to provide you with the best possible advice, the members of our IT team are not only computer literate and understand technical contexts. In addition to general IT law, they also specialize in data protection, competition, copyright, trademark and domain law.
- Are you having difficulties with the finalization of an IT project and want to get it back on track or protect your rights (in court)?
- Do you want to launch a new software product and need support in developing a licensing and distribution model?
- Do you want to use new technologies and need help in defining the legal framework?
- Do you need to assess whether a business idea, an app or a planned marketing campaign is feasible from a legal / data protection perspective?
- Do you need support in implementing a data protection management system for the implementation of EU data protection regulation to avoid fines.
Then get in touch with our IT Law & Data Protection Team as the above are just a few of the many digital scenarios in which FPS can support you quickly and competently.
FPS was, among other things, recently awarded the top mark **** in the business newspaper brand eins in the "Information Technology & Communication" category. Thousands of expert opinions from clients and other commercial law firms were evaluated for this.
- Johnson, Victoria / Brechtel, Sandra, Schrems. Der Tragödie zweiter Teil., ITRB 2020, 285-290
- Gericht mildert Strafe gegen 1&1, Interview mit der Börsen Zeitung
- Zu den Anforderungen an die Einwilligung für Cookies und Werbung, Besprechung des Urteils des BGH, in: GRUR-Prax 2020, 385
- Das Kartellamt, Facebook und die Datenfrage – Steht die „innere Entflechtung“ des Konzerns kurz bevor?, juris
- Datenschutz und Brexit: Was müssen Unternehmen beachten?, auf: cash-online.de